MATTINGLY SECURITY INC. OFFERS EMPLOYEES:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT:
- 25% Tuition Reduction from St. Catharine College
- Regular Schedules
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Wellness Days (Paid Days Off)
- Company Provided Professional Uniforms
- Paid Vacations
- Weekly Checks
- Regular Duty Location
- Direct Payroll Deposits
- Paid Gym Memberships
- Individual AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Free Martial Arts Classes
- Holiday Pay
- Local Duty Locations
- Professional Training
- A Great Company Philosophy
- A minimum of 21 years of age.
- Good physical condition.
- High School Diploma or Equalent
- Must have a clear police record and be bondable.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
- Must pass random drug testing after employment begins.
- Must be able to read, write and have a good understanding of the English language.
- Must be a person of sobriety and integrity.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have a reputation of honesty and good moral character.
- Must not have tattoos or body piercings, other than women with earrings in accordance with MSI Policy, which would be visible while wearing the short sleeve uniform.
- All new employees are hired on a 90-day probationary period.
- Applicants must give consent to a full background check.
- Employees are required to have a telephone.
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION
ANY INFORMATION GIVEN DURING THE APPLICATION, INTERVIEW OR HIRING PROCESS MAY RESULT IN EMPLOYMENT TERMINATION WITHOUT REGARD TO HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN.